How Do We Make A Difference?
Jo Smith and Jo Smith Associates, Inc. (JSA), are committed to community service and support, with an emphasis on economic development, social welfare, and educational opportunity.
- Jo supports Women for Women International. For more information go to www.womenforwomen.org.
- Jo is a member of 100 Women Who Care, which supports select not-for-profits with quarterly donations. For more information go to www.100wwcco.com.
- Jo served as a volunteer facilitator for Opportunity Knocks, a not-for-profit organization designed to help small businesses grow and prosper. For more information go to www.opp-knocks.org.
- Jo traveled with a small group from Itafari Foundation to observe the work of the Foundation and its partners in Rwanda. Through the Foundation, we donated several goats to child-headed households in Rwanda.
- Jo served on the National Board of Directors of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) USA and chaired its National Marketing Committee. She is a Certified Management Consultant through IMC and adheres to the IMC USA Code of Ethics. For more information go to www.imcusa.org.
- Jo is a past Board Member of the National University of Natural Medicine. For more information go to www.nunm.edu.
- Jo is a Past President of the Portland State University Alumni Association. For more information go to www.pdx.edu.
- Jo is a Past President of the Oregon Chapter of the American Marketing Association. For more information go to www.ama-pdx.org.